Narrated 90-minute cruise that describes the history, geology, geography, and wildlife native to the Sonoran Desert
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Valid through September 21, 2019.
- Click here to view the schedule
- All children under 13 must wear a life jacket (life jackets provided by the Desert Belle).
- No pets allowed on board but certified service animals are permitted.
- Water, soda, beer, wine, and cocktails are available for purchase at the boat’s snack bar.
- What to bring: for best views, binoculars are recommended.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2019. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for Narration Cruise. Online registration required. Valid toward General Adult or General Child admissions. No outside food or beverages (other than water) allowed. All bags are subject to search. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Desert Belle
Bighorn sheep and mountain lions dart between the shadows of craggy lava cliffs as bald eagles swoop from sheer rock faces to wrest fish from Saguaro Lake below. Desert Belle has ferried sightseers through this picturesque lakefront within the Tonto National Forest since 1964, giving them rare glimpses of a thriving ecosystem that's inaccessible by foot or car. As the Desert Belle boat cruises leisurely, guides point out various flora, fauna, and extraterrestrials disguised as Arizona wildlife dotting the landscape. As riders listen to the narration from the shaded upper deck or air-conditioned lower deck, they can visually bask in cactus-studded desert vistas.