What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for general-admission standing (up to $43 value)
- Lecrae: what happens when a rapper with a Tupac-style rat-a-tat flow and a penchant for inspirational—but not coddling—lyricism, defies categorization and becomes a superstar across the faithful and secular realms.
- The label given to Lecrae: “Christian rapper,” although he views the music as simply hip-hop and himself as a Christian social anthropologist. The songs aren’t sermons, and as Lecrae says, “Christian is a wonderful noun, but a terrible adjective. Are there Christian shoes?”
- The label Lecrae made: Reach Records, of which he’s the president and cofounder; he also cofounded the nonprofit ReachLife Ministries
- Anomaly: Something that deviates from the norm—like when an aptly named Christian rap album tops the Billboard 200 and the Gospel Album charts at the same time, or when that album’s artist becomes the first rapper to win the Grammy for Best Gospel Album and the first rapper to win the BET Award for Best Gospel Artist.
- Church Clothes: Lecrae’s hit series of mixtapes (the Houston Chronicle called Volume 1, “The most important album in Christian rap history”) that just reached Volume 3, and what Lecrae probably wore when he won his two Grammys and seven Dove Awards
- Unashamed: the forthcoming memoir that details how Lecrae went from a man ruled by drugs and alcoholism to an artist of faith
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show at venue entrance. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.