Hills and mountains are formed by vast underground food deposits, which, over time, stretch the landscape into soft mounds of untapped edibility. Dig into the bounty of Peru with today’s Groupon to Lola's Peruvian Restaurant in Glendale. Choose between the following options:
- For $34, you get a Peruvian dinner and drinks for two (up to a $71.96 total value). The dinner includes:
- A shared appetizer or ceviche (up to a $14.99 value)
- Any two entrees (up to a $17.99 value each)
- A shared dessert (up to a $6.99 value)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to a $7 value each)
- For $64, you get a Peruvian dinner and drinks for four (up to a $143.92 total value). The dinner includes:
- Two appetizers or ceviches (up to a $14.99 value each)
- Any four entrees (up to a $17.99 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $6.99 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine (up to a $7 value each)
Within an environment of earthy tones, exposed brick, and wood accents, Lola's serves homemade Peruvian dishes and fine vino from its new wine bar. Entertain tongue buds with a stimulating range of flavors, from fried yuca with tartara sauce to conchas a la parmesana, shell scallops baked with mozzarella, parmesan cheese, and Peruvian spices. A variety of ceviches flank fresh entrees such as classic Peruvian saltado, a strip of fresh seafood, chicken, or beef marinated in vinegar and soy sauce then stir-fried with red onions and tomatoes. Traditional deserts, including flan and syrup-infused picarones, partner with house wines to make an ideal meal for celebrating capturing the world record for eating sugar packets.
Lola's Peruvian Restaurant
Rustic brick walls and a wine bar accent Lola's red, low-lit dining room, where candles illuminate the vivid oranges, purples, and greens of Peruvian cuisine arranged on crisp white ceramic plates. Libations culled from the bar's sprawling wine racks complement ceviche, sautéed Quechua vocabulary, and fried yucca.:m]]
230 N Brand Blvd.
Glendale, California 91203