All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 6, 2016
Reviewed January 5, 2016
Reviewed January 3, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $7 for a Family Value Day admission to Magical Nights of Lights for one child ($10 value)
- $11 for a Family Value Day admission to Magical Nights of Lights for one adult ($17 value)
- $11 for a Peak Day admission to Magical Nights of Lights for one child ($17 value)
- $18 for a Peak Day admission to Magical Nights of Lights for one adult ($28 value)
- See the valid dates here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 3, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Admission is per person, not per car. Not valid with any other discounts and promotions. Not valid toward group events. Winter Adventure not included. Family Value Day options valid 11/27/2015-12/03/2015, 12/06/2015-12/10/2015, 12/13/2015-12/17/2015, and 12/28/2015-01/03/2015. Peak Day options valid 12/04/2015-12/05/2015 and 12/07/2015-12/08/2015. Not valid 12/18/2015-12/27/2015. Calendar can be found here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Magical Nights of Lights at LanierWorld
When the sun sets in the winter, LanierWorld lights up with the glow of millions of twinkling holiday lights and decorations. From the moment cars cross the magical snowflake bridge, they encounter 7 miles of illuminated holiday displays—showcasing everything from glittering trees to large-scale decorations.
The journey concludes at Santa's Holiday Village, where visitors can roast marshmallows and snack on holiday treats. Then they can check out the gravity-defying rides at the Winter Carnival, or stop by Bucky's Gift Shop to do some holiday shopping.