Choose from Four Options
- $7 for a Family Value Day admission to Magical Nights of Lights for one child ($10 value)
- $11 for a Family Value Day admission to Magical Nights of Lights for one adult ($17 value)
- $11 for a Peak Day admission to Magical Nights of Lights for one child ($17 value)
- $18 for a Peak Day admission to Magical Nights of Lights for one adult ($28 value)
- See the valid dates here.
Magical Nights of Lights at Lake Lanier Islands Resort
When the sun sets in the winter, Lake Lanier Islands Resort lights up with the glow of millions of twinkling holiday lights and decorations. From the moment cars cross the bridge over to the series of islands in Lanier Lake, they encounter everything from glittering trees to a live nativity scene in December. A mobile companion app follows visitors' progress, providing a soundtrack of stories and tunes as drivers navigate through the resort's thoroughfares.
The journey concludes at Santa's Holiday Village, where elves takes photos while St. Nick listens to kids describing their ideal presents and deep desire for their little brothers to get nothing but socks for Christmas. Outside the village, visitors can roast marshmallows at the fire pits, skate at the Bubbly Skating Rink, check out the gravity-defying carnival rides, and pick up gifts at the holiday shopping stalls stocked with ornaments and homemade fudge.
7000 Lanier Islands Parkway
Buford, GA 30518