Advanced fat reduction treatments help to gently but efficiently remove stubborn fat deposits from the desired body areas
What You'll Get
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Valid treatment areas include the stomach/abdomen, man chest, hips/buttocks, thighs, arms, knees, and ankles.
Whole-Body Vibration: During the session, one stands, sits, or lies on a platform transferring vibrations to their body, which can help increase muscular strength, reduce lower back pain, as well as tighten the skin.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 18 or older. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Medical Weight Loss and Lipo Laser Center
The team of experts at Medical Weight Loss and Lipo Laser Center understands how challenging losing weight can be. That's why they're dedicated to helping patients reach their goals through consultations, B12 shots, diet plans, and more.