Sharing a meal out strengthens family bonds in a civilized way, unlike invading the neighborhood block party and laying siege to the bounce castle. Subjugate your hunger with today’s Groupon to Mermaids Bar and Bistro in Danville. Choose between the following options:
- $42 for dinner for two (up to an $80 value). Dinner for two includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $30 value per entree)
- One dessert (up to an $8 value)<p>
- $80 for dinner for four (up to a $160 value). Dinner for four includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $24 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $120 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $16 value)<p>
The gourmands at Mermaids Bar and Bistro present a menu full of rich New American fare and southern-inspired cuisine against a cozy bistro backdrop replete with partially bricked walls and small, homey tables. Duos and quartets inaugurate feasts with starters including fried green tomatoes (an $8 value) and JR’s tempura cocktail (a $12 value)—jumbo shrimp flanked by sweet thai sauce and spicy wasabi. Popular entrees, such as the seared Atlantic salmon fillet (a $20 value) or the chorizo-anchored creole risotto (a $17 value) tastily exercise long-dormant mouth muscles and heirloom forks brought from home.
Fillet medallions (a $29 value), like subpoenas delivered by epicurean sheriffs, are served with purple peruvian potatoes and baby asparagus to end afternoon-long hunger strikes. Dinner parties can celebrate the end of each culinary excursion with tiramisu (a $7 value) or beach fire s’mores (a $7 value), which ensure authentic s’more taste without the usual shopping trip to get graham crackers, marshmallows, and 55-gallon drums of gasoline.
219 S 4th St.
Danville, Kentucky 40422Get Directions