Choose from Four Options
- $17 for $30 toward dinner for two or more, valid weekdays
- $20 for $30 toward dinner for two or more, valid any day
- $34 for $60 toward dinner for four or more, valid weekdays
- $40 for $60 toward dinner for four or more, valid any day
- See the menu
Live music on Saturdays and Sundays
- Winter and Spring Hours:
- Wednesday–Friday: 4 p.m.–close
- Saturday–Sunday: 12 p.m.–close
- The restaurant will open seven-days-a-week beginning May 15
Off Key Tikki
At a certain point along the waters of Long Island's Patchogue Bay, you might the faint sounds of Polynesian rhythms coming from a nearby bar. You've just found Off Key Tikki, a bar and restaurant that celebrates the island drinks and inventive foods of traditional tiki culture. The sprawling waterfront complex is large enough to accommodate weddings and bachelor parties, and intimate enough to encourage bonding over two-person tiki drinks. Before you slip into your board shorts or bikini, check out more pertinent facts:
- There's a white sand beach: No, seriously. You can even dance on it.
- Rum drinks abound: Try the Typhoon Punch, which adds raspberry and passionfruit vodka for an extra kick.
- You can take a bite out of Polynesia: in addition to their inventive burgers and wings, chefs honor the flavors of the Pacific. Favorites include the lobster roll salad with grilled pineapple and the onion soup, which boasts hints of apple.
- There's more island living: the sprawling complex includes touches of tropical luxury. Watch the fish in the koi stream and listen to the crash of the waterfall before decamping to the comfort of the Voodoo Deck's fireplace.