Floating helps relieve stress, anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue, effects of PTSD, arthritis, improve sleep, period to the end of health
About This Deal
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
View Peak Recovery & Health Center’s other offers:
- One, Two, or Three Photobiomodulation Laser-Therapy Sessions
- One or Two Cryoskin 3.0 Non-Invasive Body Contouring Treatments
- One, Two, or Three Celluma Light-Therapy Sessions
- One, Two, or Three Cryotherapy Sessions
- One, Two, or Three Infrared-Sauna Sessions
- One or Two 60-Minute Massages or One 90-Minute Massage
Need To Know
About Peak Recovery & Health Center
Peak Recovery & Health Center strives to increase its clients' wellness and recovery through services including a float pod, infrared-sauna sessions, multiple forms of cryotherapy, light therapy, body contouring, and compression therapy. These services can help with general wellness, but particularly issues with stress, anxiety, sleep, pain, chronic illnesses, can improve athlete performance, and much more.