Guests can enjoy a variety of Ethiopian dishes, including chicken tibbs, quanta firfir, gomen, and more
What You'll Get
- Takeout and dine-in if available
- What’s included in veggie or vegan combo platter:
- Misr kik wot
- Kik wot
- Potato and carrots
- Type of food: Ethiopian
- Valid for the full menu except for alcohol and specials on any day the establishment is open
- View the menu and prices
- Restaurant is best known for making its meals from scratch and using recipes which have been passed down in the family for generations.
- Ambiance: colorful, Africa-inspired decor
The Fine Print
About Queen Sheba
At Queen Sheba, the focus is on authentic flavors. The chefs use family recipes passed down over generations, preparing aromatic dishes from scratch. Striving to ensure every client can find an option for themselves here, they offer meat, vegetarian, and gluten-free dishes. On the menu guests can find:
Doro wot: This dish is often served in Ethiopian homes and is composed of chicken drumsticks in a spice blend, served with an egg and Berbere sauce.
Fish tibbs: Seafood enthusiasts may enjoy this combination of aromatic pieces of farm-raised catfish and vegetables.
Gomen: An option for vegetarians, which consists of spinach and collared greens prepared with a special spice mix.