Immersed in several inches of salt water, near-weightless floaters can achieve deep relaxation
What You'll Get
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
Click here to view HUB925’s Cryotherapy offer.
The Fine Print
The main idea behind HUB925, a holistic wellness and community center, involves growth—physically, mentally, and spiritually. The HUB925 facilities help their patrons achieve these marks of growth through their diverse menu of services and programs, each of which is designed to bring people together, aiming for personal and community development.
- Fitness: HUB925's state-of-the-art fitness center is stocked with advanced cardio and weight machines as well as free weights. Group exercise rooms host various classes and pristine shower-fitted locker rooms are available for men and women.
- Wellness: HUB925 offers both cryotherapy, in which blood flow is enriched and improved by subjecting the body to a few minutes of freezing temperatures, and float therapy, during which patrons float effortlessly atop balmy, salt-saturated water that eases stress on joints and muscles while allowing the mind to enter a meditative state.
- Community and more: Two spacious event halls are available to host weddings and other parties, and dedicated spaces for meditation, prayer, and community discussion pepper the premises. A cafe is also onsite, serving wholesome snacks and meals, like fresh smoothies and salads.