Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Captain Scott's Seafood Restaurant
Chef George and his team lead you on a voyage through some of Cape Cod's finest seafood traditions. Craving fresh local seafood or crab cakes? Maybe lobster, whole-belly fried clams, or a plate of stuffed haddock? You'll find all that and more here at Captain Scott's Seafood Restaurant, where your appetite is no match for the wave of flavorful food coming your way. There's no better way to start off your meal than with a nice warm bowl of traditional-style, New England clam chowder, or maybe the creamy, sherry-based lobster bisque. The house-made stuffed quahog is another can't-miss appetizer. Healthy and lighter menu options abound, including a Greek salad that only gets better when you add a piece of perfectly grilled salmon. And if you're not in the mood to tackle a delicious jumble of claws or tails...just order the lobster roll, which was voted a "Top 10" standout on Boston.com. Captain Scott's also has your hankering for comfort foods covered with everything from fried chicken to a linguine and meatballs. If you're looking for gluten-free options, just ask your server. The inviting family atmosphere makes you feel like you're dining by the sea, complete with a fireplace to cozy up to during the cooler Massachusetts seasons. There's no better way to bring a coastal vibe to your lunch and dinner than setting course for the seafaring sensations of Captain Scott's Seafood Restaurant.