Choose from Three Options
- $12 for $20 worth of New American lunch for two or more
- $25 for $40 worth of New American dinner for two or more; valid Sunday–Thursday
- $28 for $40 worth of New American dinner for two or more; valid any day
- See the menu.
Sage Kitchen + Bar
Drawing on her Brazilian roots, childhood memories cooking Lebanese food with her grandmother, and her extensive culinary training, Camila Elias-Boyer helms the kitchen at Bolingbrook's Sage Kitchen + Bar. Here, she whips up a wealth of New American cuisine with an international twist, her inspiration spanning from Mexican to Japanese food. Read on to learn about some of the can't-miss dishes.
- Small plate: flatbread topped with caramelized onions, brie and mozzarella cheese, savory duck sausage, tomato marmalade, and truffle oil
- Large plate: hearty short-rib mac 'n' cheese featuring pasta shells, red onions, roasted-corn salsa, short ribs braised in red wine, and grape tomatoes tossed in a creamy truffle-cheese sauce
- Dessert: peach crostata served with vanilla ice cream, chamomile, crème anglaise, and caramel sauce
- Cocktail: Temperance Trader bourbon with black-cherry and plum syrup, a dash of bitters, and orange zest blend together in the Black + Blue Fashioned