Customers can choose from a variety of beers made in-house and to honor the pirate predecessors
About This Deal
- Must be 21 or older
- No food served, can bring own food
- Pets allowed but they must be leashed
About Scallywag Brewing
Scallywag Brewing serves beers that are made in house only. Some of their beverages are:
- Nitro Privateer (4.8%): British pub ale brewed to pay homage to their spiritual predecessors—the original pirates.
- Anne Shot First (5.4%): Tart, peppercorn and elderflower saison that befits its namesake, the legendary dueling pirate Anne Dieu-le-Veut.
- Smoke Gets in Your Eyes (5.3%): Smoked ESB and black IPA blend, a smooth beer that highlights the attributes of both bases.
The owners of Scallywag Brewing understand that smoked beers are not for everyone. That is why they are happy to give their customers a small sample before committing. And to complement an evening with beverages and friends, they also host various events, such as Sunday Vinyl, Trivia Night, and more.