- Chinese, Japanese, Thai & Vietnamese dishes
- Prepared in front of diners
- Wines and specialty martinis
About This Deal
The first westerner to taste Asian food was explorer Marco Polo, who worked up a notorious appetite playing hide-and-seek in swimming pools. Lose your hunger on a blissful Far Eastern adventure with today's deal: $15 for $30 worth of Asian cuisine prepared before your eyes at Stir Crazy at Northbrook Court, Oakbrook Center, Woodfield Mall, and in Warrenville.
Veteran chefs prepare Stir Crazy’s Chinese, Japanese, Thai, and Vietnamese dishes on sizzling woks right in the dining room. So while diners-to-be ponder the menu of more than 50 traditional and innovative Asian creations, they'll witness knives quartering veggies and flames lapping at the edges of the wok as the sights, smells and sounds of the kitchen come alive around them. Should your taste buds riot at the sight of all this mouth-watering action, satisfy them with an appetizer like the Ahi tuna and avocado poke ($9), a spicy stack of fresh fish and cool veggies. For main courses, choose from an array of entrees like the sweet and sour chicken, a dish featuring tender pieces of crispy chicken tossed with broccoli, red and green peppers, onions, carrots, and pineapple in a sweet and tangy sauce ($12.75). Or manage your intake with the Crazy Feature menu, which offers smaller-in-portion but towering-in-flavor classics like Mongolian beef or sesame chicken, served with a crispy veggie spring roll (all $8.88).
Outside-the-menu thinkers won't feel hemmed in as they head to Stir Crazy's Market Bar, where they can create their own customized meal. Choose a hearty protein like chicken, beef sirloin or ahi tuna, then pick a rice or noodle, and select from a vast, colorful collection of fresh vegetables. Finally, add one of Stir Crazy's house-made sauces (gluten-free options are also available) and let it all ride in a red-hot Stir Crazy wok.
This Groupon is not valid for alcohol.
Stir Crazy was featured in the Chicago Tribune and is Zagat rated. Yelpers give the Schaumburg location an average of 3.5 stars. Yelpers also give the Oak Brook location 3.5 stars on average, and 91 percent of more than 20 Urbanspooners like the Warrenville location:
- Service is always spot-on and they are constantly bringing you refills and coming back every so often to make sure all's well at the table. – Adam C., Oak Brook location, Yelp
- Love it! They have a huge variety of items for the stir fry and their entrees are great too. – Rima W., Schaumburg location, Yelp
- The restaurant carries a huge menu to select a good meal from. The best is the "Make your own Stir Fry." – Muhammad A., Oak Brook location, Yelp