Ancient gymnasiums encouraged members to augment physical fitness with intellectual pursuits, such as discussing philosophy or bench pressing Pythagorean theorems. Wrestle with weighty issues with today’s Groupon to Summit on the Park in Canton. Choose between two options:
- For $99, you get a three-month family membership (up to a $410 value), including two parents or grandparents and up to five dependent children ages 4–18.
- For $349, you get a 12-month family membership (up to a $1,200 value), including two parents or grandparents and up to five dependent children ages 4–18.<p>
Summit on the Park membership includes the use of the following:
- 13,340-square-foot aquatic center
- 7,600-square-foot gymnasium
- 6,000-square-foot fitness center
- Racquetball court
- Steam and sauna rooms
- Indoor walk/jog track
- All fitness classes
- Members are entitled to special rates for most Leisure Services recreation programs<p>
Families bulk up or slim down in Summit on the Park’s well-appointed facilities, which teem with a large gymnasium, cardio-revving classes, and various pieces of exercise equipment. Members can swim laps, careen down the slide, or build muscular gills in the aquatic center. With a plethora of equipment, guests chase down wellness goals with the fitness center’s free weights and cardio machines or test out jogging clothes during colder climes on the indoor running track.
Commit caloric arson in a bevy of group fitness classes including Zumba, kickboxing, Aqua Tone, and YogaFit, which all encourage members to play an active role in their own health while boosting muscle tone and social skills to help patrons to pass the President’s Physical Fitness SAT.
46000 Summit Pkwy.
Canton, Michigan 48188