Enjoy a full day tour with a local family run company! Lake Louise and the Icefield Parkway contains some of the best scenery that Canada has to offer. With stunning views of snow-capped peaks, crystal clear mountain lakes, glaciers, waterfalls and abundant wildlife this 8-hour tours take's you to the world-renowned Lake Louise, Morraine Lake and Bow Lake.
Also included are stops at Bow Falls, Norquay lookout, Two Jack Lake and Lake Minnewanka.
Beyond Banff provides small and personalized tours for up to 15 guests. This tour covers a good portion of the Banff National Park and its beautiful lakes within a single Tour. Private tours available on request.
Please note that the road to Moraine Lake is closed and will reopen late May.
Spring in the Canadian Rockies can make travel difficult at times and access to some destinations in Banff may not be guaranteed. The tour itinerary may be changed due to conditions. This tour does not go to the skywalk / Ice explorer.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Minnewanka Scenic Drive, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1K2 Canada
This is the largest lake in Banff National Park and actually used to be home to a small summer village. Today the village lies beneath the pristine blue waters of Lake Minnewanka. This stop provides some interesting history of how things have changed in the park over the years.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta T0L 1E0 Canada
First opened in 1911 the world famous Chateau Lake Louise has been bringing guests to experience the clear blue waters of Lake Louise for many years. This iconic stop will offer the opportunity to explore the historic hotel and snap some pictures if bright blue waters of Lake Louise.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moraine Lake Rd off Great Divide Hwy, Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Nestled in the valley of 10 peaks amongst massive peaks and glaciers. The vivid blue colors make Moraine Lake one of the most beautiful Lakes in Canada, if not the world. Take in the views on the path around the lake. Or take the rewarding hike to the top of the rockpile offering the most picturesque view of the Lake. A view so good it used to be Canadas $20 Bill
(Closed for the season - reopening June 2022)
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Icefields Parkway, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Voted as one the most scenic roadways in the world, take in the views of glaciers, massive peaks and lakes and the occasional Grizzly Bear as you make your way towards Bow Lake and Peyto Lake.
Please note that this is different to the Columbia Icefield skywalk and Ice explorer.
Stop At: Bow Lake, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
The headwaters of the Bow river, Bow Lake is one of the impressive lakes in the Canadian Rockies. Although not as famous as Lake Louise and Moraine Lake, it offers some great views of Bow Glacier and the waterfalls coming off the base of the glacier. What truly makes this place special is the remoteness and quietness of the location.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Crowfoot Glacier, Improvement District No. 9, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
This road side turnout allows for some impressive views of the Crowfoot Glacier
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Peyto Lake, Icefield Parkway, Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Seen from above on the recently constructed viewpoint, the beautiful spot overlooks the electric blue waters of Peyto Lake!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All tours provided in English
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Driver / tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lake Louise
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup at all Town of Banff and Canmore - Hotels, Hostels, lodges, Airbnb's and even Campgrounds!
Please list pickup info on booking details if you cant find it on the selection.
If travelling from outside Banff. I f travelling from outside the Park such as Canmore guests will be required to purchase a park pass.
Please note we do not pickup in Lake Louise.
8 to 9 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Beyond Banff in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.