Although honeybees instinctually communicate through dance, humans who attempt to do so without proper training risk insulting the queen or eating the wrong flowers. Hone buzz-worthy abilities with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $29 for 10 Zumba classes (a $70 value)
- $35 for one month of unlimited Zumba classes (an $89 value)<p>
Choose from the following locations:
- Saradance Studio
- Monday–Friday at 10:30 a.m.<p>
- Columbus Hall
- Monday and Wednesday at 5:30 p.m.<p>
- Longwood Run Community Center
- Tuesday at 6 p.m.
- Saturday at 9:15 a.m. and 10 a.m.<p>
- Palmetto Art Center
- Monday, Thursday, and Friday at 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 p.m.<p>
Certified instructors Beth, Luz, and Gretchen pump up heart rates with easy-to-follow dance moves inspired by salsa and merengue. High-energy tunes keep students motivated.<p>
Zumba Fitness with Beth
Licensed Zumba instructor Beth Golden—who also holds certifications from the AFAA, Red Cross, and PADI—leads easy-to-follow dance routines inspired by Latin salsa, merengue, and tango moves. A soundtrack of high-energy tunes and rolling r’s keep students motivated as she helps them shimmy off pounds with or without the help of muscle-toning sticks. She regularly changes up her dance routines to prevent boredom and keep feet guessing. In addition to group classes in the studio, Beth hosts private Zumba parties, taking her portable speakers and headset to beaches, parks, offices, or clients' homes to liven up special events.