Raw fish, like snowballs, must be rolled with care before being thrown at a school superintendent for refusing to call a snow day. Enjoy well-crafted, conveniently projectile edibles with today’s Groupon to Asian Fin in Palm Beach Gardens.
$15 for $30 worth of sushi and drinks during dinner
- The sushi menu contains dozens of rolls, such as:
- King Kong roll with spicy king crab, avocado, and wild salmon ($19)
- Crunchy Green Monster roll with brown rice, japanese cucumber, daikon sprout, and other veggies in soy paper ($16)
- Sashimi dinner combining 18 pieces of sashimi with tuna, salmon, and daily catches ($29)
- The dinner menu comprises entrees such as:
- Kobe skirt steak with sesame ginger asian bbq sauce ($27)
- Asian mucho greens, a teriyaki-glazed tempura tofu served over fried veggies and brown rice ($19)
- Green tea and sake imported from Japan <p>
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning Asian Fin a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.<p>
Asian Fin Restaurant
Although the chefs at Asian Fin Restaurant take Japanese culinary traditions as their starting point, they push their cuisine to a new level by introducing a bit of modern flair. Among their 40 sushi rolls are specialties that incorporate everything from king crab and wild salmon to tempura shrimp, strawberries, and mixed nuts. The chefs also cook inventive entrees, from lamb chops grilled in a stone pot and topped with Asian mustard glaze to Japanese-style tacos filled with smoked salmon and sweet chili-tinged cream cheese.
To accompany this wide array of flavors, Asian Fin Restaurant features an impressive collection of imported sakes. Just as fine wines require special wine grapes and fine microbrews require special beer microwaves, fine sakes require the sort of carefully milled, high-quality rice found in every selection at Asian Fin Restaurant.
With its orange chairs, jet-black floor tiles, and intimate lighting, the eatery's dining room appears to share the menu's modern inclinations. At the same time, a handful of traditional touches ensure the restaurant's Japanese roots remain prominent. Decals of arching tree limbs adorn one entire wall as well as the glass partition dividing the room, and kanji-decorated accents hang above the gleaming bar area.
I am hooked on the Chunky Monkey Roll! Yum! I need my fix just thinking about it.Jupiterbeachbum, Urbanspoon, 9/22/10
The fish at Asian Fin was prepared perfect and the fish itself was amazingly fresh.ash0529, Chowhound, 3/5/09
88% of 1,432 customers recommend
“Try the vegetable miso soup Yum!”
“Best restaurant in town!”
4650 Donald Ross Rd.
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33418