Kayaking is the preferred method of transportation at summer camp, narrowly beating out getting picked up early by your parents. Steer your own ship with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $27.50 for a two-hour guided 5 p.m. tour in a single kayak ($50 value)
- $38.50 for a two-hour guided 5 p.m.tour in a double kayak ($70 value)
- $27.50 for a two-hour guided 7 a.m. tour in a single kayak ($50 value)
- $38.50 for a two-hour guided 7 a.m. tour in a double kayak ($70 value)
- $9 for a one-hour kayak-rental for one person ($16 value)
- $18 for one hour of two single kayak rentals for two people ($32 value)
Gig Harbor Rent-a-Boat
Gig Harbor Rent-a-Boat maintains a diverse fleet to ferry locals and tourists both across the Puget Sound at whatever pace they prefer, whether that means leisurely floating in a kayak or zipping around the harbor in a powerboat. Instructors make sure riders are comfortable on the water with stand-up paddleboard and kayak lessons, and students can practice their newfound skills at their own pace with SUP and kayak rentals. Guided kayak tours can take paddlers past wildlife such as eagles, herons, seals, or even the domesticated Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
What some people are buzzing about:
94% of 68 customers recommend
“Make sure to stop by the restaurants!!!”
“Friendly, helpful and the boats were great! ”
8829 N Harborview Dr
Gig Harbor, Washington 98332