A music festival lets you hear a variety of sounds in one place, unlike a cross-country road trip with your cousin who only owns one mountain dulcimer. Delight in diversity with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to 95 WIIL Rock Fest
- When: Saturday, August 24, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Shadow Hill Ranch
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the festival lineup.<p>
- $25 for general admission (up to a $49.25 value)
- $30 for gold circle section (general admission in front of the stage) (up to a $59.25 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
95 WIIL Rock Fest
- Number of bands rocking the rock fest: 26
- Headlining acts: Volbeat, HIM, and All That Remains
- What AllMusic.com says about the hard-rocking All That Remains album For We Are Many: the site praised it for its “balance between heaviness and harmony”
- All that remains after one of their rocking sets: toothpicks that were formerly drumsticks
- HIM isn’t: one person, but a Finnish band known for their self-described Love Metal sound and signature heartagram symbol
- Volbeat is influenced by: Elvis Presley and Slayer
- How do those combine?: Very well, as demonstrated on tracks such as “Cape of Our Hero” and “Fallen”
- Other acts shredding the stage: Nonpoint, Trapt, Hurt, Red Line Chemistry
- Band playing the after-party: Psychostick, a comedy metal group that’s dubbed themselves “humorcore”<p>
Shadow Hill Ranch
2305 Lance Dr.
Twin Lakes, Wisconsin 53181