For our earliest ancestors, exercising meant outrunning a lion until it reached the point of exhaustion, then bench-pressing and shot-putting its sleeping body. Build muscle using nonliving weights with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$20 for 20 Day Passes ($300 Value)
- Sophisticated cardio and strength-training equipment
- Includes admission to all group fitness classes, such as spin and BodyPump
- Amenities vary among locations but can include cardio movie theater, pro shop, and tanning (tanning fees not included with this Groupon)
- Passes are valid at locations in Clifton Park, Guilderland, Latham, and Schenectady.
$39 for 10 Focusmaster sessions ($99 Value)
- 30-minute workout using G-1000 strike training machine
- Led by certified trainer
Classes must be activated by May 28
Although Gold's Gym includes a free Focusmaster session on their website, this Groupon still offers the best deal available
Since its 1965 founding in Venice Beach, California, Gold's Gym has dotted the globe with more than 600 locations where professional athletes and exercise newbies gather under the umbrella of personal strength. Nearly 3.5 million Gold's members chart and aim for their fitness peaks, perspiring beneath the gaze of certified personal trainers or pedaling beside peers at cycling sessions. In a diverse lineup of group classes, patrons strengthen cores with Pilates, finger-paint pictures of ninjas in martial arts, and amp up heart rates along to the pulsating soundtracks of Les Mills routines. Many Gold's Gym locations stockpile futuristic amenities, such as cardio machines with individual iPod docks and televisions that help keep patrons motivated.