Eating buffalo wings will set your mouth on fire, finally transforming it into the spicy kiss cavern you always wanted. Pucker up for this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$19.99 for a wings meal for two (up to a $39.90 total value)
- 20 buffalo wings (a $16.95 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $10.95 value)
- Two domestic beers or glasses of wine (up to $6 each)
$34.99 for a wings meal for four (up to a $79.80 total value)
- 40 buffalo wings (a $33.90 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four domestic beers or glasses of wine (up to $6 each)
$54.99 for a wings meal for six (up to a $118.75 total value)
- 60 buffalo wings (a $49.90 value)
- Three appetizers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Six domestic beers or glasses of wine (up to $6 each)
Snack on wings doused in flavorful sauces, such as buffalo, garlic honey, or teriyaki, and appetizers from the Starters menu, such as towers of onions rings or baked stuffed clams.
Kelli's Grille & Wing House
There are bars where you go to get a quiet drink and there are bars where you go to socialize. Kelli’s Grill & Wing House definitely falls into the latter category, with Kelli and her staff opening up doors for UFC fights, Major League Baseball games, and NFL matchups. Guests watch the sporting events on any of the 25 high-definition TVs that adorn the walls or on the TVs inside the restaurant’s booths.
As the games play out, patrons gulp pints of beer and devour the house’s signature wings doused in many sauces. They can also opt for one of the hearty steaks carved at Kelli’s father’s butcher shop. The doors stay open until 1 a.m., giving clients time to properly celebrate a win or decide whose turn it is to prank call the referee.
235 Smithtown Blvd
Nesconset, New York 11767