Murder-mystery plays are just like police work, except you're paying to do it. Take a bite out of crime with this Groupon.
- $116 for two tickets to a murder-mystery dinner show and two commemorative mugs (up to $203.20 value)
- When: any show of your choice through October 1. Shows are typically held on Saturdays at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Waterfront Hotel
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:15 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming shows.
- Click here to view the menu.
The Dinner Detective
The Dinner Detective eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners, playing innocent and making everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, chivvying out clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into four-course meals, washed down with bottomless iced tea, coffee, and drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy. Prop guns and gunshot sound effects may be used during the performance.