Oceans are the earth's final frontier, holding thousands of uncategorized species of fish and one plastic bag filled with loose doll hairs. Uncover the mysteries of the deep with this Groupon.
$129 for a PADI Open-Water Scuba-Certification Package (a $781 Total Value)
- Eight hours of classroom instruction over two evenings (Tuesday and Thursday) or one full Sunday (a $75 value)
- Five hours of in-pool instruction on a Saturday (a $125 value)
- Four open-water dives in Monterey Bay over a weekend (a $240 value)
- Seven tank fills (a $35 value)
- One certification card (a $35 value)
- Two Discover Local free dives once you're certified (a $215 value)
- A party celebrating your certification complete with barbecue, drinks, and prizes
This deal does not include personal gear (such as a mask, a snorkel, and fins) or major dive gear (such as a wetsuit and regulator). However, Tropical Adventures Scuba and Travel sells personal gear starting at $170 (plus tax) and rents out major dive gear for $175, with a $50 discount available if you purchase your personal gear in-house. Major gear includes wetsuit, hood BCD and regulator with computer. The classroom option also requires the purchase of a crew pack ($70) and a DVD deposit ($25).
“Great place to start scuba in the area.”
Tropical Adventures Scuba and Travel
3921 Soquel Dr
Soquel, CA 95073