Going to a restaurant with a fancy menu is a great way to impress a date, who might not otherwise know you can read. Order for the table with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $85 for a three-course dinner for two on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $143 total value)
- $89 for a three-course dinner for two on any day of the week (up to a $143 total value)
- $160 for a three-course dinner for four on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $286 total value)
- $165 for a three-course dinner for four on any day of the week (up to a $286 total value)
Per person, each dinner includes:
- One salad or appetizer of up to a $15.50 value
- One entree of up to a $35 value
- One dessert (up to a $9 value)
- One glass of prosecco (up to a $12 value)
Xaviars X2O on the Hudson
Star chef and restaurateur Peter Xaviar Kelly opened his first restaurant, Xaviar’s in Garrison, when he was 23. Since then he has battled Bobby Flay, cooked at the James Beard House, introduced Anthony Bourdain to the Hudson Valley's bounty, and opened more restaurants. At his latest, Xaviars X2O on the Hudson, the Zagat-rated menu mixes Asian embellishments with Italian and Spanish touches and traditional French techniques. Thai barbecue, for example, spices the grilled portuguese octopus appetizer, and a brown-sugar-cayenne crust plays off the béarnaise sauce that tops aged-and-grilled cowboy rib eye steaks. In the Dylan Lounge, chefs slice sushi rolls into edible artworks such as jalapeño hamachi with pumpkin-seed oil.
An active turn-of-the-century Victorian pier hosts Xaviars' dining room on the Hudson. Vaulted 25-foot ceilings take support from three walls of glass that grant sweeping views of the Tappan Zee and George Washington Bridges, pepper dinners with sunsets over the Palisades, and allow guests to keep eyes out for approaching giants. Inside, dark-wood furniture, mod lighting, and stark white tablecloths set an elegant stage for edible performances.
Splendid view of the Hudson. The menu is always supberb. The service is flawless.GK Zachary, Google+ Local
verything we ordered was impecably prepared and delicious. The service was superior.Worldtraveler87354, TripAdvisor, 3/11/13
“Excellent service - excellent food - get there for sunset!”
“Great service and great food.”
“The food was excellent, the service was outstanding and the mbionce was priceless. ”
71 Water Grant St.
Yonkers, New York 10701