Benjamin Franklin theorized that taking in a good view while eating aided in digestion and granted you the ability to squeeze milk out of coal. Prove him half-right with this voucher.
Choose Between Two Options
- $98 for surf ‘n’ turf dinner for two (up to a $223.85 total value)
- $185 for surf ‘n’ turf dinner for four (up to a $447.70 total value)
Each Option Includes:
- Appetizer (up to a $21.95 value/dining pair)
- Surf ‘n’ turf entree, each with a steamed or stuffed Maine lobster tail (or a different fish or chicken dish of choice) and a sirloin steak (up to a $69.95 value/diner)
- Bottle of wine (up to a $50 value/dining pair )
- Dessert (up to a $12 value/dining pair)
Portofino Ristorante wins over visitors with feasts of baked clams, slow-cooked pork loins, and tender sautéed chicken atop beds of pasta. Perched upon City Island's waterfront, the restaurant cultivates an atmosphere that, like a tractor christening, is simultaneously rustic and urbane. The patio gives diners a view of New York's skyline; the interior evokes the image of a banquet hall in an Italian countryside villa—maroon leather chairs, warm light descending from chandeliers, and walls decorated in a stucco-esque scumbling and murals of Mediterranean harbor scenes. Guests sup on shrimp stuffed with crab meat or sautéed broccoli raab in cozy candlelit booths, break bread in the Piccolo Room or banquet area, or toast goblets of wine at the tucked-away wraparound bar.