Choose Between Two Options
- $63 for a fine dining dinner for two ($105 value)
Each couple receives the following:
• One soup or salad (up to $11 value)
• Two entrees or mussel pots (up to $35 value each)
• Two drinks (up to $12 each)
- $126 for a fine dining dinner for four ($210 value)
• Two soups or salads (up to $11 value each)
• Four entrees or mussel pots (up to $35 value each)
• Four drinks (up to $12 each)
See the full menu.
Acacia's menu changes with the tides, its dinner and soup specials reflecting that day's freshest hand-chosen seafood and produce. With that rotating bounty, Culinary Institute of America–trained executive chef Matthew Maxwell and his staff create a marine-focused fine-dining menu that includes nearly a dozen globally inspired dishes made with Maine-caught wild mussels on the weekends.
A review on Newsday's ExploreLI blog described the food and low-lit ambience alike as "full-flavored and fun." When the clock strikes 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, Acacia transforms into a hangout where hip DJs, hip people named D.J., and specialty cocktails draw crowds.