Café roasts coffee in-house and uses loyally sourced ingredients to create cold noodle bowls, bacon and brie wraps, and chicken coob salads
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12 for two Groupons, each good for $10 worth of food and drinks ($20 total value)
- See the menu.
Coffeehouse Drinks: A Steamy Overview
Check out Groupon’s introduction to work your way up to your barista’s level of coffee smarts.
According to a study published by the American Academy of Neurology, older adults who drink four or more cups of coffee a day are slightly less likely to be depressed than others. That’s one easy way to justify a caffeine habit; the huge and delicious host of forms coffee can take is another. Here’s a cheat sheet to the classics, so the next time you walk into the coffee shop you’ll be able to tell the difference between an espresso con panna and a cup of milk that’s just pretending:
- Café au lait: brewed coffee with steamed milk
- Espresso: finely ground coffee brewed by forcing ultra-hot water through the grounds
- Single, double, triple: specifies the number of espresso shots in a drink
- Red eye: brewed coffee with a single shot of espresso added in
- Black eye: brewed coffee with a double shot of espresso
- Americano: one part espresso, two parts hot water
- Macchiato: one or two shots of espresso “marked” (the English translation of macchiato) by a dollop of foamed milk
- Cappuccino: espresso and steamed milk, topped with foamed milk
- Latte: one part espresso, five parts steamed milk
- Mocha: two parts espresso and one part steamed milk plus chocolate syrup or powder
- Breve: espresso topped with steamed half-and-half
- Espresso con panna: a single or double shot of espresso topped with whipped cream
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in and carryout. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid toward alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.