What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $40 for an Indian dinner for two (up to $84.75 total value)
- $79 for an Indian dinner for four (up to $169.50 total value)
- $20 for an Indian dinner buffet for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $33.90 value)
- $40 for an Indian dinner buffet for four, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $67.80 value)
With dinner, each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.95 value)
- One serving of naan ($5.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $47.90 value)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to $14 value)
- One dessert ($6.95 value)
See the menus.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Alcohol is not discount more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Buffet dinner option may also be used for lunch Monday - Saturday. Lunch only on Friday and Saturday. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bombay Grill
Behind a brick façade, Bombay Grill's kitchen emulates its ancestors in India, anchored around a traditional clay tandoor oven. Chefs craft a menu of authentic Northern and Southern Indian cuisine including meat and vegetarian kebabs, biryanis, and curries, which emerge alongside dosa and naan as warm and fluffy as one of the sun's clouds. International and domestic libations sprawl across a large wine list, and complimentary house wine accompanies an all-you-can-eat lunch and dinner buffet. All-you-can-eaters return for seconds and thirds from a spread of salads, soups, and 10–12 steaming dishes that rotates weekly (wine is included with dinner and weekend buffets). Shades of yellow ring Bombay Grill's sunny dining room, and hardwood floors catch crumbs from samosa frenzies.