Choose from Four Options
- $55 for a single-session hands-on artisanal bread-baking course for one person ($89 value)
- $89 for a single-session hands-on artisanal bread-baking course for two people ($178 value)
- $139 for a three-session hands-on artisanal bread-baking course for one person ($267 value)
- $239 for a three-session hands-on artisanal bread-baking course for two people ($534 value)
- Class days: First session begins 1/17/2015; multiple sessions available. See class schedule here.
- Class times: 11 a.m. to 3 or 3:30 p.m.
Certified pastry chef Martin Gilligan teaches students how to knead dough, create artistic loaves, and bake a perfect crust. ___ Master recipes from savory to sweet, including crusty sourdough, croissant doughnuts, and chocolate babkas.
- Day 1: Crusty sourdough bread, chocolate babkas
- Day 2: Rosemary and sea salt focaccia, cinnamon buns
- Day 3: Croissant doughtnuts, brioche
A Chat with Le Gourmet Culinary
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? At Le Gourmet Culinary, we teach five-star culinary skills in an intimate, top-of-the-line environment. We offer unique classes from French Breads to Chocolate Workshops to Spanish Tapas. But what truly makes us stand out is our desire to bring our love for food to the greater community. We want our passion to be your passion.
What can a student expect in one of your classes? _ Students can expect small class sizes and individualized instruction from our certified and award-winning chefs. Singles, couples, friends, and family can improve their cooking skills in a relaxed atmosphere that puts the emphasis on fun._
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Our passion for food is best expressed in our desire to share our expertise with others. It's simple - We want our passion to be your passion
What do you love most about your job? We love to teach, and we love to watch people smile at the skills they learn.