What You'll Get
- $17.92 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $35.83 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How You Met Adam: Season 8 of American Idol, when he burst onto the stage like the second coming of Freddie Mercury and eventually finished as a runner-up
- “Runner-up!?“: That’s what most fans exclaimed, but don’t worry about Adam. His post-Idol career has now easily eclipsed the majority of “winners.”
- His voice, in technical terms: a range that spans from bass E to B flat above tenor high C (E – B♭5), giving him three octaves and six semitones
- His voice, as described by the stars: Queen’s guitarist Brian May says it has a “sensitivity, depth, maturity, and awesome range and power which will make jaws drop;” Meat Loaf hails its “jet pack quality…that just lets it take off” while comparing Adam to Aretha Franklin and Whitney Houston; Pharrell Williams says, “This kid has a voice like a siren—there’s no guys singing in that Steve Winwood–Peter Cetera range.”
- Great Moments in Lambert History: becoming the first openly gay artist to top the U.S. Billboard 200; receiving a Grammy nomination for his take on Pink’s ”Whataya Want from Me;” receiving the ”Music Icon” award at the 2015 British LGBT Awards; and touring as the lead singer of Queen
- The Original High: the title of Lambert’s latest hit record of synthpop and stratospheric vocals, which Entertainment Focus calls “the strongest record that Lambert has released to date”
- What to Expect: hair-raisingly sensual stage presence, hip-swivels that knock the earth off its axis, and a setlist stuffed with originals from his trilogy of solo albums (and perhaps some Lambert-ized covers of Queen and Pink)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.