- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $22.09 value)
- Attendees will receive a free T-shirt while supplies last
St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl at the EpiCentre
- The Inspiration: Ireland, the Emerald Isle, the Irish, Shamrocks, virtually anything green
- The Starting Spot: Whisky River, from which a flock of revelers will take to the local pubs
- A Taste of the Itinerary: Bubble, Vida Vida, Blackfinn, Rootop 210, Strike City, Suite!
- The VIP Experience: Participants need not worry about cover charges at any stop on the crawl.
This Bar Crawl is not affiliated with the World’s Largest Pub Crawl hosted by Rich and Bennett, LLC.
From the sweeping circular VIP booths to the lighting and curving bar, everything about Bubble's decor emulates the perfectly circular pleasantry and whimsy of bubbles. On the walls, glowing portraits of vintage Barbies cast a golden glow on the bar, lounge, and restaurant, whose kitchen sends out sophisticated plates from a menu of elegant New American cuisine. Of course, Bubble also serves champagne—by the bottle or mixed into signature cocktails.