The British illusionist known as the “Houdini of the 21st century” combines thrilling illusions and escape stunts with modern technology
What You'll Get
- Seating: orchestra or mezzanine
- Must purchase tickets together to sit together
- Must present printed voucher at venue box office
- Click here to view the seating chart
Jamie Allan’s iMagician
- The man behind the magic: Jamie Allan, the “Steve Jobs of Magic,” brings sleight-of-hand tricks to the 21st century by constructing illusions with modern technology, including iPads, laser beams, holograms, Facebook, and Twitter.
- What else he’s known as: “Houdini of the 21st century” for his show-stopping production where he takes on the famed illusionist and escapologist Harry Houdini’s body of work
- What to expect: The acclaimed British illusionist’s show delivers jaw-dropping illusions such as “Houidini 2.0,” matching Houidini’s famed underwater escape with video mapping technology.
The Fine Print
Final sale, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Must present printed voucher at venue box office. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Expiration varies depending on the event date. Valid only for date and time selected. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Non-transferable. Ticket must be used and expires on date of event for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.