- $33 for one ticket for rear mezzanine seating (up to $55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Who he is: A critically acclaimed saxophonist who’s occupied the contemporary jazz charts since the 1990s. Throughout his career, he’s played alongside the likes of Chuck Loeb, Patti Austin, and Tim Browne.
- His latest: In 2015, he showcased his diverse talents with a pair of records, including the saxophone-fueled pop-jazz album Red and its piccolo-and-flute-laced counterpart, Blue.
- In the press: Jazziz magazine once hailed Rangell as “an artist of depth, a master of song, and an improvisor non pareil.”
- Who he is: A Swedish American keyboardist and composer who has frequented smooth-jazz charts since his debut in 2008, including 2012’s critically acclaimed Magical.
- His latest: 2015’s Fritzenized, for which Jonathan wrote, produced, and mixed every track. The album features guest appearances from a veritable who’s who of smooth jazz, including Gerald Albright, Paul Taylor and Nils Landgren.
501 Texas Avenue
Houston, TX 77002Get Directions