What You'll Get
- $33 for one ticket for rear mezzanine seating (up to $55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Who he is: A critically acclaimed saxophonist who’s occupied the contemporary jazz charts since the 1990s. Throughout his career, he’s played alongside the likes of Chuck Loeb, Patti Austin, and Tim Browne.
- His latest: In 2015, he showcased his diverse talents with a pair of records, including the saxophone-fueled pop-jazz album Red and its piccolo-and-flute-laced counterpart, Blue.
- In the press: Jazziz magazine once hailed Rangell as “an artist of depth, a master of song, and an improvisor non pareil.”
- Who he is: A Swedish American keyboardist and composer who has frequented smooth-jazz charts since his debut in 2008, including 2012’s critically acclaimed Magical.
- His latest: 2015’s Fritzenized, for which Jonathan wrote, produced, and mixed every track. The album features guest appearances from a veritable who’s who of smooth jazz, including Gerald Albright, Paul Taylor and Nils Landgren.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 24, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem 4/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.