The festival features performances by various music artists, including The Black Crowes, Charli XCX, Steve Aoki, 2 Chainz, and Alessia Cara
About This Deal
Single Day Ticket or a 3 Day Ticket
- Single day pass is good for any day
3 day pass is good for any of the 3 weekends 6/23-6/25, 6/30-7/2, and 7/7-7/9
Festival passes/tickets are only valid for the festival grounds and not valid for admission to American Family Insurance Amphitheater shows. Please visit Ticketmaster.com for Amphitheater show tickets.
- The Black Crowes: have released eight studio and four live albums, selling in the tens of millions along the way; they sold out shows around the world; had legendary guitarist Jimmy Page join as a member; got kicked off a tour with ZZ Top for insulting the sponsor; got screwed by bad record deals; got married and divorced, fought amongst themselves and against the rest of the world. In other words, they’ve done everything a legendary rock group should do.
- Charli XCX: is an iconic figure in the arts, having helped expand the landscape of popular music over the last decade by seamlessly traversing the underground and the mainstream with her artistic output. Charli’s innovative approach has opened up new possibilities within the pop sphere for both her own career and those of the rising artists she has supported over the years.
- Steve Aoki: Counting nearly 3 billion music streams to his name, Steve Aoki is a true visionary. Billboard described the 2x-GRAMMY-Nominated artist/DJ/producer and Dim Mak Records founder as “one of the most in-demand entertainers in the world.” As a solo artist, Aoki boasts a lauded cross-genre discography that includes 7 studio albums and collaborations with Lil Uzi Vert, Maluma, BTS, Linkin Park and Louis Tomlinson amongst others.
2 Chainz: the multi-platinum, Grammy Award®-winning MC first made his mark when he broke out of his native Atlanta as a founding member of the duo Playaz Circle. Their rap-R&B-pop crossover hit “Duffle Bag Boy” featuring Lil’ Wayne, released on the DTP (Disturbing Tha Peace)/Def Jam label, sent shock waves across the hip-hop universe in 2007. Chainz’ solo career began that same year with the release of his first mixtape.
- Alessia Cara: Alessia Cara uses pop music as a diary. Since catapulting to stardom with quintessential loner anthem “Here” in 2015, the singer/songwriter has matured alongside her audience, capturing the highs and lows of adolescence and young adulthood with camera-like clarity. In many ways, Cara’s new era is a snapshot of an artist finally processing her meteoric rise in the music industry. The Grammy winner’s debut single, “Here,” peaked at No. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 and went on to sell three million copies.
- Feature Performers: John Fogerty, Steve Miller Band, Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit, Death Cab For Cutie, Dustin Lynch, Modest Mouse, Third Eye Blind, Anthony Hamilton, The Pretty Reckless, Cordae, Portugual. The Man, Willow, The Revivalists, Barenaked Ladies, Taking Back Sunday, Dillon Francis, Boyz II Men, Big Boi, Lupe Fiasco, French Montana, Stone Temple Pilots, Michael Ray and more.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the prices provided by the merchant, which may change.