Instructors teach youngsters fencing footwork and blade work, as well as discipline, coordination, and sportsmanship
About This Deal
- Summer fencing camps include fencing games, footwork, conditioning, and skill and technique development using drills and bouting.
- Groups will be separated by age, weapon, and experience.
- Day camp
- Good for ages: Camps starting on July 26 as well as August 16 and 23 valid for ages 7–13; camps starting on July 19 and August 2 valid for ages 7–16
- Camp schedule: 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
- What to bring: T-shirt, sweatpants, indoor non-marking athletic sneakers, and lunch. All fencing equipment is provided for beginners. Intermediate fencers should bring their full electric sets.
- Drop-off/Pick-up: Early drop-off and late pick-up are available for an additional fee.