Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Dolphin Restaurant
Dolphin Restaurant Bar Lounge is a unique waterfront seafood restaurant with an eclectic menu featuring dishes with Mediterranean, Italian, French and Asian influences. Specializing in fresh seafood, raw bar, pasta, steaks, specialty drinks and wine, the restaurant has a large outdoor garden-like seating area consisting of 100 seats overlooking the Palisades and Hudson River. The interior of restaurant can accommodate up to 200 people with multiple dining rooms, as well as an upstairs private party room and a lush lounge/wine bar area. Located on the Yonkers side of the Hudson River overlooking the Palisades that stretch across New Jersey to the south and Rockland County to the north, the restaurant has been gut-renovated inside and out. The façade of the Restaurant is reminiscent of a New England coastal restaurant featuring marine blue, steel gray and white trim colors with modern cylinder lighting. With specialties from the raw seafood bar, yellow fin tuna, Argentinian skirt steak and lobster ravioli, there's something for every palate and hunger. Dolphin's menu spans across Europe with stops all over the world, and they're open daily for lunch and dinner plus brunch on the weekends. The wine list has been assembled to showcase the wines of the world with a focus on French, Italian and Californian wines. There are numerous beers with six different taps and six different bottles, and there's also a variety of vodkas, single malt scotches, ports, champagnes and just about anything else someone could desire. No matter if you're there for a meal or just to hang out in the lounge with flat-screen TVs for all the best sporting action, it only takes one visit to fall in love with Dolphin.