All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 toward bunned barbecue sandwiches, signature ribs, and smokehouse selections at Rib City Grill
- Daily Herald top-three barbecue destination in Utah Valley
- View menu
- Tender signature ribs
- To-go “picnic packs”
- Casual, Texas-themed atmosphere
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Good for takeout or dine-in
The Daily Herald featured Rib City Grill:
- All of the entrées came with a choice of standard sides – french fries, coleslaw, baked beans, corn-on-the-cob –and the baked beans were our hands-down favorite. They were sweet without being sugary, and we gobbled them down faster than you can say “NASCAR.” – Natalie Hollingshead, Daily Herald
In addition, Urbanspooners give it an 83% approval rating, and Google Maps users give it an average of four stars: > * Wonderful tender ribs that fall off the bone! – Pennything, Urbanspoon > * I have been eating at Rib City for three years now!!! I have not once had a bad experience. – Jeron, Google Maps
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per table. Not valid for delivery. Not valid for catering. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rib City Grill
There are knives on the tables at Rib City Grill, but you won't need them if you order the baby-back ribs. These ribs are basted in signature barbecue sauce, smoked until they're fall-off-the-bone tender, and then slow-cooked over hardwoods. The eatery's cooks even back their baby-back ribs with a bold claim—if you have to use a knife, they're on the house.
Baby-back ribs aren't the only specialty at Rib City Grill. Diners can also chow down on St. Louis–style ribs, burgers, and pulled-pork sandwiches on jumbo buns. Sides such as three-cheese fries sprinkled with bacon bits and fried okra round out meals, along with glasses of beer.