- $25 toward bunned barbecue sandwiches, signature ribs, and smokehouse selections at Rib City Grill
- Daily Herald top-three barbecue destination in Utah Valley
- View menu
- Tender signature ribs
- To-go “picnic packs”
- Casual, Texas-themed atmosphere
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Good for takeout or dine-in
The Daily Herald featured Rib City Grill:
- All of the entrées came with a choice of standard sides – french fries, coleslaw, baked beans, corn-on-the-cob –and the baked beans were our hands-down favorite. They were sweet without being sugary, and we gobbled them down faster than you can say “NASCAR.” – Natalie Hollingshead, Daily Herald
In addition, Urbanspooners give it an 83% approval rating, and Google Maps users give it an average of four stars: > * Wonderful tender ribs that fall off the bone! – Pennything, Urbanspoon > * I have been eating at Rib City for three years now!!! I have not once had a bad experience. – Jeron, Google Maps
Rib City Grill
There are knives on the tables at Rib City Grill, but you won't need them if you order the baby-back ribs. These ribs are basted in signature barbecue sauce, smoked until they're fall-off-the-bone tender, and then slow-cooked over hardwoods. The eatery's cooks even back their baby-back ribs with a bold claim—if you have to use a knife, they're on the house.
Baby-back ribs aren't the only specialty at Rib City Grill. Diners can also chow down on St. Louis–style ribs, burgers, and pulled-pork sandwiches on jumbo buns. Sides such as three-cheese fries sprinkled with bacon bits and fried okra round out meals, along with glasses of beer.
648 E State Rd.
American Fork, Utah 84003Get Directions