Craft distillery offers a chance to try their flagship spirits such as bourbon, rum, and vodka, as well as take home a souvenir glass
About This Deal
- What’s included: Each person receives six quarter-ounce pours and a take-home glass
- Must be 21 or older
- Tasting room is open on Friday from 3 to 8 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Need To Know
About Sutherland Distilling
Sutherland Distilling was founded on the idea of crafting exceptional locally-sourced spirits. They ensure the integrity of their products by milling their own grains, cooking the mash, and distilling the spirits all by hand.
- Devil's Eye Rye (100 proof): This San Francisco World Spirit Competition silver medal winner is 100% rye grain dry farmed in Wheatland, CA. The Rye is half malted and aged in new White American Oak barrels.
- Vodka (90 proof): Made of non-GMO yellow dent corn grown in Sacramento Valley, this vodka has a touch of natural sweetness due to the corn used to craft it.
- Navy Strength Rum (117 proof): Diablo's Shadow's best-selling alcohol is aged in for three years in new American Oak Barrels and a great addition to any cocktail. This spirit won gold at the San Francisco World Spirit Competition.