From the merchant: Certified professional guides clients along their fitness journey
About This Deal
- $31 for three personal-training sessions ($90 value)
Personal trainer works one-on-one with clients to develop a fitness plan that will help them meet their goals. Aside from in-gym workouts, the plans might also include at-home workouts and nutritional guidance.
About A Chat with Top Gun Fitness
Top Gun Fitness Fast Facts
- Run by personal trainer Andrew Westphal
- Custom workouts help clients reach their fitness goals
- Workouts might include weight machines as well as body-weight exercises such as squats and lunges
- Offers nutritional guidance so the success continues at home
A Chat with Top Gun Fitness
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Our clients are instructed and held accountable to their goals, ensuring success.
Exercise is challenging. How do you keep clients motivated and engaged? Custom programs are created for each client with different phases that add variety and avoid plateaus. Once a client agrees to follow the plan, they are held accountable to goals through homework in the form of solo workouts and addressing any nutritional pitfalls they may face.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? A passion for fitness and wanting to share my knowledge and expertise to help improve people’s quality of life.
What do you love most about your job? Seeing people achieve their personal goals, no matter how big or small.