In tapas-style dining, you share small plates with fellow diners, unlike family-style dining, in which you share a giant spoon with your brothers. Dine in good company with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$39 for a tapas dinner for two (up to an $83 total value)
- Two hot or cold vegetarian tapas (up to a $17 value)
- Two hot or cold meat or cheese tapas (up to a $36 value)
- One pitcher of red or white sangria (a $30 value)<p>
$65 for a tapas dinner for four (up to a $139.50 total value)
- Three hot or cold vegetarian tapas (up to a $25.50 value)
- Three hot or cold meat or cheese tapas (up to a $54 value)
- Two pitchers of red or white sangria (a $60 value)<p>
$15 for two Groupons, each good for $15 worth of breakfast or lunch for two (a $30 total value)<p>
Earth-toned tiles, exposed brick, and aged wooden beams dominate the cellar-like interior of Village Bistro, where hearty omelets and grilled sandwiches are served throughout the day. At night, however, the dimly lit eatery transforms into a tapas bar. Servers sidle up to tables with Spanish, Mediterranean, and French small plates, artistically arranged platings ranging from empanadas and grilled calamari to ratatouille and stuffed grape leaves. Behind the polished bar, chalkboards are scrawled with the evening's offerings. Other accents—an ancient wooden door, an antique cash register, and a wall decorated with fragments of wine crates—lend a rustic atmosphere and provide more stable decor than wistful Spanish grandfathers.