- $45 for one admission to Bank of America Lifestyle Seminars hosted by the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival ($96.95 value)
Choose from Bank of America Five Lifestyle Seminars at the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- To hear Chris Lilly and master sommelier Eric Hemer pontificate on Southern barbecue and how best to pair it, attend "Mapping the Saucy South" (February 22, noon–1 p.m.)
- To watch wine director John Ragan and Maialino's executive chef Nick Anderer pair pork and wine, attend "Wine, Swine and Dine" (February 22, 1 p.m.–2 p.m.)
- To hear John Ragan and Union Square Cafe's Carmen Quagliata discuss the finer points of matching wines with charcuterie, attend "Uncorked and Cured" (February 22, 3 p.m.–4 p.m.)
- To watch pâtissier Francois Payard and sommelier Josh Wesson mirror sweets with sweet wines, attend "Confections of a Macaron Maker" (February 23, noon–1 p.m.)
- To explore the final gustatory frontier—ice cream and champagne—with Jenni Britton and wine columnist Mark Oldman, attend "Sparkling Sweets" (February 23, 1 p.m.–2 p.m.)
During the seminars, Groupon customers will be able to participate and drink wine.
Don't miss out on the other offers for the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival, including Best of The Munchies: People's Choice Food Awards with Andrew Zimmern, Medianoches & Mixology, and Fun and Fit as a Family.
Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival
In the 13 years since it was founded, the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival has grown into a four-day destination event featuring some of television's best-known chefs and eaters. The lineup always offers tons of educational seminars, tastings, demos, and dinners—and this year is no different. From February 20 through 23, the beach sizzles with celebrities such as Anne Burrell, Bobby Deen, Rachael Ray, and Robert Irvine.