Working out is No. 2 on the list of most popular daily activities in America, behind teaching dogs to swear. Be your own best friend with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for a 14-day Fat Furnace program ($99 value)
- $49 for a 21-day Sexy Slim Down program ($149 value)
- $89 for a six-week Total Body Transformation program ($299 value)
Each program includes:
- Boot-camp sessions at your choice of time and location
- Nutrition program, compatible with smartphone apps such as MyFitnessPal and LoseIt
- Daily emails and access to a private online support forum
- Program T-shirt
- Choice of e-book: 31 Tasty, Delicious & Guilt-Free Dessert Recipes or 7 Steps to Skinny Jeans in 29 Days or Less
Customers may attend as many classes as they like during the duration of their program—click here to see the class schedule.
St. Louis Fitness Boot Camp
St. Louis Fitness Boot Camp's creator and head trainer, Johnny King, knows how hard it can be to start working out. Enormous corporate gyms seem designed to intimidate the new exerciser, and the workout genies trapped inside at-home DVDs can only offer motivation after they’ve been put in the player. That’s why he made it his mission to design an exercise program geared toward beginners, providing a low-stakes introduction to training and plenty of positive motivation.
He constructs easy-to-follow circuit training routines that alternate between working the lower body, core, and upper body, relying on the combination of exercises over time to whip bodies into peak shape. His small groups of trainees often encourage one another and help keep one other accountable to exerting their maximum effort during routines. Within the climate-controlled facility, exercisers shed sweat and pounds on spring-loaded floors that ease impact on joints. To supplement the workouts, he and the trainers provide nutritional counseling and even emotional counseling, gently reminding each student why they chose to start working out.