Like a gentle dragon or the earth itself, a falafel's rough exterior belies its inner warmth. Crunch through outer shells with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $32 for a two-course Mediterranean dinner for two (up to a $65 total value)
- $59 for the above for four (up to a $130 total value)
- $10 for $20 worth of Mediterranean cuisine for lunch
The Mediterranean dinner includes the following per couple:
- One appetizer, such as greek feta-stuffed meatballs or charbroiled eggplant caprese (up to an $11 value)
- Two entrees, such as 14-ounce new york strip steak with oregano whipped potatoes and vegetables or grilled halibut brushed with basil pesto (up to a $24 value each)
Sweep aside the gauzy marigold curtains and natural light streams through Table 7’s wide windows, glinting off hardwood floors. Within this warmly lit dining room, Mediterranean motifs abound: mosaic tiles, zithers, and tambourines deck the walls, and ornate chandeliers hover above arched doorways. Those motifs extend to the menu, highlighting grilled beef kebabs, hummus, and fluffy pita bread. In addition to traditional dishes, chefs expand their scope to include pasta dishes with creative flourishes such as feta-cheese stuffed meatballs, and Table 7’s juice bar doles out fresh-fruit juices, fruit smoothies, and the occasional festive fruit hat.