Choose from Four Options
- $19 for $30 worth of brunch or lunch for two
- $35 for $60 worth of dinner for two
- $49 for a prix fixe brunch for two ($80 total value)
- Two lobster or crab benedicts (up to $20 value each)
- Bottomless mimosas for two ($20 value each)
- $149 for a prix fixe theater dinner for two ($224 value)
- One bottle of wine (up to $50 value)
- Two salads (up to $12 value each)
- One Grand Seafood Tower (up to $150 value)
- See the menus.
B&B Kitchen and Wine Bar
Sister restaurant of the established Bourbon & Beef restaurant, B&B Kitchen and Wine Bar provides a casual atmosphere and a menu filled with American classic dishes crafted by Executive Chef Damien Jones. Diners can watch the game on hi-def televisions or relax in the shade on the covered patio while enjoying daily entrees such as truffle mac and cheese and coffee braised beef short ribs, in addition to the signature seafood tower or even a lobster benedict during weekend brunch. As the name would suggest, B&B Kitchen and Wine Bar features a wide selection of varietal wines, but it also caters to hop-and-malt lovers with an impressive list of craft beers.