All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Five Drop-In Classes of Barre, Hot Yoga, and Hot Pilates
- One Month of Unlimited Barre, Hot Yoga, and Hot Pilates Classes
- Two Months of Unlimited Barre, Hot Yoga, and Hot Pilates Classes
The team at Balance Yoga Barre knows a few things about the human body. For example: it’s like glass. Heat it, and it becomes more flexible. That’s why the instructors hold their yoga flow classes in a heated studio, where temperatures reach up to 95 degrees. The warmth helps enhance flexibility while students burn away calories. They can also opt for the studio’s less-tropically-heated barre classes, which blend elements of yoga, Pilates, and clutching the customer’s porch railing. Students use the barre as a supportive prop during the classes, occasionally incorporating hand weights, stability balls, and other gear.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use five drop-in classes within 30 days of first visit. Registration required. May redeem across visits. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Balance Yoga Barre
At Balance Yoga Barre, instructors specialize in three practices: Hot yoga, barre, and hot pilates. Guests sweat out stress in heated studios as instructors lead them through yoga and pilates classes. For a more uptempo experience, guests move through a combination of ballet, yoga, and pilates in barre classes.
Balance Yoga Barre offers unique classes that emphasize different movements and intensities, including:
- BarreFlow: A barre class that focuses primarily on Vinyasa and Yin-style yoga poses.
- BarreFrenzy: A barre class consisting of high-intensity body movements to increase calories burned.
- Yin and myofascial release: A yoga class emphasizing movements that lengthen muscles to promote muscle recovery.