This course allows you to discover the right mindset, skills, and tools you need to create successful products and solutions using Agile tec
What You'll Get
This course allows you to discover the right mindset, skills, and tools you need to create successful products and solutions using Agile techniques. Learn how to use Design Thinking to create products and solutions that are:
- Desirable – what customers want
- Viable – profitable for you to build and sell
- Feasible – something you can realistically deliver
- Sustainable – something you can proactively manage to realize ROI
Attendees will recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers – all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
What you will learn:
- Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing, and competitive landscape
- Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Explore innovation in the value stream
What is Included:
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided for all days of training
- One exam attempt upon General Availability of the course (re-takes at an additional fee)
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Attendees of this course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending.
- A background in product or solution management is highly recommended.
- Those who have experience being a product manager, product marketer, product owner, business owner, or bringing products to market would benefit from this course.
- Analyzing your role as a Product Manager in the Lean Enterprise
- Continuously exploring markets and users
- Driving strategy with market segmentation
- Using empathy to drive design
- Defining product strategy and vision
- Creating roadmaps to build solutions
- Delivering value
- Managing value stream economics
- Creating innovation in the value stream
Note: Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free dietary restrictions can be accommodated. When you purchase your tickets, please reach out to CourseHorse for any food allergies, or restrictions
Class Starting Wednesday, December 04
- Wednesday, December 04, 8:00AM- 5:00PM
- Thursday, December 05, 8:00AM- 5:00PM
- Friday, December 06, 8:00AM- 5:00PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Management classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, cPrime, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2019.