What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$75 for a seven-course prix fixe teppanyaki tasting menu for two (C$140 value)
- C$150 for a seven-course prix fixe teppanyaki tasting menu for four (C$280 value)
The seven course tasting menu includes:
- Miso soup
- House salad with ginger dressing
- Chef’s selection sushi roll
- AAA Strip loin Steak, lobster tail, chicken filet, jumbo shrimp, and Atlantic scallops
- Teppanyaki vegetables
- Veggie Fried rice
- Japanese Ice Cream (Mango or Green Tea)
Valid for lunch or dinner.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other specials or promotions. Taxes and tips are not included & to be charged on either the $75 or $150 sell price. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Hibachi Toronto Teppanyaki & Bar
Whether they're speedily slicing sirloin steak or tending to sizzling lobster on the hibachi grill, watching Hibachi Toronto Teppanyaki & Bar's chefs at work can be mesmerizing. So mesmerizing that diners may forget all the menu has to offer. Read on to learn about a few of the eatery's standout dishes, which diners can try following the July 21st grand opening.
- Appetizer: Tender chicken and vegetables stir-fried in oyster sauce come together in a tasty chicken lettuce wrap.
- Salad: The succulent crabmeat salad features cucumbers, lettuce, and fish roe tossed with spicy mayo for a refreshing start to meals.
- Sushi roll: Chefs artfully assemble the Green Dragon roll, filling it with crunchy tempura shrimp and cucumbers, then topping it with avocado.