Some adults have children so they have a socially acceptable reason to eat at novelty pizza arcades and see movies with Shreks in them. Put some fun in the oven with today’s kid-friendly Groupon.
- Classes begin Monday, March 19
- Spring recital show on Saturday, May 19. Outfit for show not included.
- Gym classes include Tiny Tumblers (Ages 3–4) and Gym Kids (Ages 4–5)
- One-hour dance classes good for ages 4–18
- For boys and girls
- Vault, bars, beams, trampolines, and in-ground pits for gymnastics
- Dancing styles such as ballet, tap, and hip hop<p>
$79 for a 90-minute standard birthday party package for 11 people (a $160 value) * 45-minutes of guided gym time * Activities such as an obstacle course and pit races * Turbo slide and two in-ground trampolines * Private area for festivities<p>
M&M Gymnastics & Dance
M&M Gymnastics & Dance's world champion gymnast, Olympian and instructor, Chellsie Memmel, draws on Olympic training and myriad competitions as she guides tykes toward healthy lifestyles. Gymnastics classes focus on building coordination, strength, the ability to tightrope between skyscrapers, and self-confidence in boys and girls of all ages, starting in infancy. Dance classes elucidate varying motifs from ballet to hip hop, even for wee ones ages 1-3. M&M's staff encourages talented students to join their competitive gymnastics, dance, tumbling and trampoline teams to further foster an athletic lifestyle. The ample studio space hosts balance bars and floor space for practice, as well as an inflatable playground, two in-ground trampolines, and obstacle courses for fun.