All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 22, 2017
Reviewed April 4, 2016
What You'll Get
$157 for a weight-loss package ($535 value)
- 60-minute orientation and startup fee
- Six 60-minute Educational Sessions and support with a wellness coach
- One 15 minute consultation with a Licensed Physical Therapist
- Six vitamin-B12 injections
- Five-page body-composition analysis, educational notebook and handout
- One acupressure-seeds session with an acupuncturist * $20 off a one-hour massage with a Licensed Massage Therapist
- Six protein-powder meal-replacement shakes, one box of pudding meal replacements, one box of meal replacement soup, and one box of OMWL meal-replacement bars
Medical office visits with practitioners board certified in obesity medicine is not included in the package but may be scheduled following enrollment and may be billed to insurance.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for new patients only. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Limit 1 per patient. Voucher not valid in combination with medical insurance; medical office visits with Merchant's Practitioners Board Certified in Obesity Medicine may be scheduled following enrollment and may be billed to insurance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oregon Medical Weight Loss and Wellness
Dr. Cynthia Gulick received her board certification for family practice medicine in 1990. But since then, her focus has grown from primary care to also include medical bariatrics, which was one of the inspirations behind opening of Oregon Medical Weight Loss and Wellness. There, she and her staff give each patient an alternative to weight-loss surgery. That program includes body-composition analyses, gym access, nutritional counseling, vitamin B12 injections, and weigh-ins with the center's support team. Equally important as those services is the mentality that Dr. Gulick and her team bring to the table. Instead of obsessing over inch loss, they focus on finding the reasons their patients are gaining and retaining weight to help them keep it off in the long run.